I hope you enjoy your “Soup in a Jar” gift! Follow the directions below to make your soup.
- 1 “Soup in a Jar”
- 8 cups Imagine Organic Vegetable Broth
- 1, 15 ounce can diced tomatoes (optional)
- Pour all ingredients from the mason jar into a large pot. Add 8 cups of Imagine Organic Vegetable Broth (and 1, 15 ounce can of diced tomatoes if using), stir well and bring to a boil over high heat. Simmer covered on low heat for 30-40 minutes until everything is cooked through. Stir occasionally throughout the cooking process.
- Add more salt and pepper to taste. Add more broth for a thinner soup if desired.
- The ‘Soup in a Jar’ mason jar and its contents can be stored at room temperature for up to one year. The cooked soup can be refrigerated for up to four days, or frozen for up to three months.
- Category: Soup