These easy five-ingredient homemade popsicles are refined sugar-free, vegan and gluten-free. They are perfect for July 4th weekend or anytime this summer.
- 2 cups unsweetened, plain non-dairy yogurt*
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries (or diced strawberries)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Place yogurt and maple syrup in your blender and blend until fully incorporated. Taste and adjust to your desired level of sweetness.
- Place blueberries and raspberries in the popsicle molds leaving room in the center for the popsicle sticks and for pouring in the yogurt and maple syrup mixture. I typically fit 3-4 raspberries and 4-5 blueberries in my molds (2.5 ounces each).
- Pour the yogurt mixture into the molds making sure it reaches the bottom and fills to the top of each mold. Place popsicle mold top on and insert wooden popsicle sticks. Place in freezer for 4-6 hours until frozen solid (or preferably overnight). Pops will stay good for up to 2 weeks in your freezer. Just before serving, briefly run molds under hot water to release pops.
* Select a thick and full fat yogurt or sub full fat coconut milk. If your yogurt is a thinner consistency then the popsicles may get icy and will not taste as creamy. The creamier your non-dairy yogurt the better!
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Gluten-Free, Vegan, Soy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free