The ultimate snack bar is here! It's made with just 5 ingredients, requires no oven time, and can be made in minutes. These No-Bake 5-Ingredient Homemade Granola Bars were made for busy days that call for a delicious pick me up!
- 2 cups quick cooking oats (gluten-free if desired)
- 1.5 cups raw, creamy, unsalted almond butter (ideally not roasted for best flavor)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
Optional Topping: vegan dark chocolate chips
- Place oats, almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla and salt in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to an 8x8 baking pan lined with parchment paper. Place another sheet of parchment paper overtop and use a small glass to flatten the mixture into one even layer that covers the entire baking pan. Top with chocolate chips if desired. Place the parchment paper overtop the chocolate chips and press them into the mixture.
- Place the baking pan in the freezer for 4 hours. Remove from freezer and sliced into eight rectangular granola bars. Wrap each bar separately in parchment paper and store in the freezer or refrigerator. If storing in the freezer you will need to let the granola thaw out and soften a bit before enjoying (about 15 minutes).
vegan chocolate [ELAINE20 for 20% off]Buy Now →
For energy bites instead of granola bars: Once the ingredients are all mixed together, use a 1.5 cookie scoop to portion out 20 energy bites. Roll each bite between the palms of your hands to create a round shape. Enjoy immediately or place the energy balls on a parchment lined flat surface and freeze. Once frozen solid, transfer the energy bites to a freezer safe silicone storage bag to consolidate and store in the freezer or refrigerator. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before enjoying to allow them to soften slightly. Store in the refrigerator to enjoy immediately.
Instead of chocolate chips, you can also drizzle melted dark chocolate chip overtop the granola bars in a zig zag pattern. Sprinkle with unsweetened shredded coconut or hemp seeds if desired.
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: Snack
- Method: Freezer
Keywords: no-bake vegan granola bar