This Kid-Friendly Spinach Smoothie has the perfect amount of sweetness for kids, with all the nutrition that moms love!
- 1/2 cup unsweetened plain non-dairy milk (I use almond milk typically)
- 2 large handfuls fresh baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon raw creamy almond butter
- 2 large soft pitted Medjool dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- optional nutritional boosters: 1-2 tablespoons hemp seeds, 1/4 avocado, and/or 1-2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Add non-dairy milk, spinach, almond butter, pitted dates, vanilla and cinnamon to a high speed blender.
- Add optional smoothie boosters if using (hemp seeds, avocado and/or chia seeds).
- Blend on the highest speed for 30 seconds until perfectly smooth and no bits of spinach remain.
- Add ice cubes and blend again for 30 seconds or until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into 1 large glass or two small glasses and enjoy immediately. Best when fresh.
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
Keywords: easy spinach smoothie