- 1/2 cup runny tahini
- 1 large juicy lemon, freshly juiced (about 1/4 cup when juiced)
- 1/3-1/2 cup cold filtered water* (see notes)
- 2 large cloves garlic
- 3/4 cup fresh dill
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- Place all ingredients in your blender and blend until smooth and creamy (about 30 seconds).
- Transfer to a small serving dish and enjoy immediately. Or transfer to an airtight container for storage. Store in your refrigerator for up to 4 days.
* start with 1/3 cup of cold water and depending on the thickness of your tahini you might need to add up to 1/2 cup to get it smooth and creamy.
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Blender
Keywords: herb tahini sauce