This recipe produces perfect clusters and tastes absolutely incredible. It is 100% grain-free so it works for gluten-free and paleo diets.
I love to snack on it or use it to top my smoothie bowls, yogurt, parfaits and chia seed pudding. It is full of plant-based protein and important nutrients to fuel your day.
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup finely ground, blanched almond flour
- 1 1/2 cups sliced almonds
- 1 cup shelled raw pepitas
- 1/2 cup raw white sesame seeds (or substitute hemp seeds)
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil (or avocado oil)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the dry ingredients using a large wooden spoon. Mix in the wet ingredients (maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla extract). Stir until the dry ingredients are fully and evenly coated. Transfer the granola mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and spread out into one thin even layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes tossing halfway through.
- Allow it to sit at room temperature for an hour before breaking it up into granola clusters/chunks. The longer you allow it to sit untouched the better the clusters will be..
- Store in a large glass mason jar or container with a lid at room temperature for up to one week.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 30
Keywords: paleo granola, grain-free recipes, grain-free granola