In need of a quick meal hack that will add some crunch and flavor to any dish? I've been making this Easy Savory and Salty Pecan Crumble to sprinkle on soups, salads, pizzas and pastas! It makes even basic meals feel fresh and exciting, and it's made with just three ingredients!
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place pecans on a bare baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes until warm and fragrant.
- Immediately place the warm pecans in a mini food processor. Add the olive oil and salt. Pulse about five times until the pecans have a coarse crumb texture. Do not over-process or it will become mushy and not crumbly.
- Sprinkle overtop anything fall and savory such as salads, soups, pasta or pizza. Best when fresh.
- Allow the leftovers to fully cool to room temperature before storing. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 8
- Category: Condiment
- Method: Oven
Keywords: vegan pecan crumble