This is the Mediterranean House Dressing that everyone raves about! It’s slightly creamy, a little sweet, and perfectly zesty thanks to lemon, garlic, and tahini. This dressing tastes great on salads, bowls, or as a garnish on your favorite savory dishes!
- 1/2 cup good quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white distilled vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons tahini (make sure it is runny and not hardened, oils should be well incorporated)
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled and pressed through a garlic press
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Add all dressing ingredients to a small glass bowl and whisk to combine. Or, add the ingredients to a mason jar (or any lidded jar) and shake well to combine.
- Pour overtop pasta salads, lentil/bean salads, quinoa salads, or vegetable/lettuce salads.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week. After refrigeration the oils will harden. Leave out at room temperature for a couple minutes to allow the dressing to liquify before using. Shake well before using.
- Category: Dressing
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: Mediterranean House Dressing