During hot summer days that seem to last forever, nothing cools you off like a fresh Strawberry Snow Cone! And these are refined sugar-free! You can make these at home with just a blender and three ingredients for a hydrating, easy and healthy snack that kids and adults love.
For 4 Strawberry Snow Cones:
- 4 cups crushed ice
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, stems and leaves removed
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- Place crushed ice in blender and pulse until it becomes a snow-like consistency (about 5 pulses should do it). Scoop into a large mixing bowl.
- In a clean blender, add strawberries and maple syrup and puree until completely smooth (about 30 seconds). Pour half the mixture over the ice and stir well.
- Spoon the strawberry ice mixture into 4 cups and enjoy immediately with a spoon.
- Add extra strawberry maple syrup mixture over individual cups if desired.
- Category: Dessert or Snack
- Method: Blender
Keywords: homemade snow cones