Fresh, delicious slaw with a creamy, zesty dressing! Just 20 minutes required for this incredibly healthy side dish, snack, or lunch wrap base!
- 1/2 large head red cabbage, spiralized on Blade A (largest cut) of the Inspiralizer, or thinly sliced
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, spiralized on blade C of the Inspiralizer, or thinly sliced or diced
- 1/2 red onion, spiralized on blade D of the Inspiralizer, or diced
- 4 green onions, diced
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 large juicy lime, juiced
- 3 tablespoons soy-free, vegan mayo (I like Just Mayo brand)
- 1 tablespoon agave or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt (or more to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (or more to taste)
- In a large mixing bowl stir to combine all ingredients. Taste and adjust flavors as needed, adding more salt for overall flavor, more mayo for creaminess, more agave or maple syrup for sweetness and more lime juice for acidity.
- Serve well chilled. Excellent served as a side for a cookout or with black beans and avocado in a wrap for an easy lunch. Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Category: Side Dish