This chocolate dessert platter is impressive and appetizing for your guests and couldn’t be easier for you to pull together this busy time of year! Scale the board according to your crowd.
- 3–4 Cémoi chocolate bars of different varieties, broken up into squares
- Your favorite graham crackers and/or cookies (homemade or store-bought)
- Fresh fruit such as apples, pears, persimmon, mango, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, pomegranate seeds, green grapes or red grapes (sliced or leave whole)
- Figs, dates or dried fruit such as dried cranberries, cherries, blueberries, apples, mangos or pineapples
- Banana chips and/or freeze dried fruit such as raspberries, blueberries, apples etc.
- Nuts and seeds (plain, salted, roasted, spiced and/or candied) [try my Sweet & Salty Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Garnish ideas: fresh mint, cacao nibs or chocolate chips, whole fruit (i.e. mini apples, cranberries, satsumas or clementines, half a pomegranate) and cinnamon sticks
- Other ideas: popcorn, pretzels, chocolate covered pretzels, marshmallows, melted chocolate or caramel for dipping, nut or seed butters for dipping
- Select a couple items from each category above. Arrange the largest items first in groupings on a cutting board or platter.
- Add mini bowls and fill with smaller items that you don’t want to get lost on the board.
- Garnish (see garnish ideas above) to fill in any gaps or holes you have leftover to complete the overall look.
- Serve with hot chocolate, wine, champagne or cocktails if desired.
- Category: Dessert