This one-pot Vegan Thai Curry Coconut Soup with Zoodles is such a delicious, healthy and quick option to have for the upcoming change in season. The red curry paste and fresh ginger add the perfect amount of heat and flavor while the creamy coconut milk smooths everything out! I’ve added in mushrooms, spiralized red pepper and zucchini noodles to really up the nutritional value and fresh flavor. If you’re a fan of Thai food then this vegan, grain-free, paleo and nut-free soup is for you!
- 1 can (14 oz.) full-fat coconut milk
- 3 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 2 inches fresh ginger root, peeled and grated on microplane
- 2 teaspoons Thai red curry paste
- 1 stalk fresh lemongrass, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups sliced white button mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper, spiralized on Blade D, noodles trimmed
- 2 medium zucchinis, spiralized on Blade D, noodles trimmed
- 1/4 cup fresh thai basil leaves, large stems removed, leaves chopped or whole
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, large stems removed, leaves chopped or whole
- 1 lime, juiced (optional)
- In a dutch oven, combine coconut milk, broth, ginger, Thai red curry paste and lemongrass and bring to boil over high heat. Add red bell pepper, mushrooms and zoodles. Reduce heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes until the vegetables are fork tender.
- To serve, discard the lemongrass and garnish with Thai basil, cilantro and fresh lime juice if desired.
- Category: Soup
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Thai
Keywords: thai coconut curry soup