- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries or blackberries
- 1 cup unsweetened, almond milk
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- Garnishes for smoothie bowl: handful of raw almonds, 1 tablespoon hemp seeds, 1-2 fresh strawberries (sliced), 1/2 banana (sliced)
- Add frozen berries, milk, almond butter, hemp seeds and flaxseed to blender. Puree until smooth adding more milk to thin out the smoothie as needed. I prefer a thicker smoothie so I tend to use less milk.
- Pour smoothie into a cereal bowl and garnish with raw almonds, hemp seeds and fresh strawberry and banana slices. Enjoy with a spoon.
- Category: smoothie
- Cuisine: breakfast