A healthy breakfast solution that tastes like pumpkin pie!
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or non-dairy milk of choice)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (helps thicken and adds calcium, healthy fats, fiber and protein)
- 1 tablespoon grade B maple syrup (or liquid sweetener of choice)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of allspice
- pinch of ground ginger
- Blend all ingredients in blender for 30 seconds
- Pour into a glass mason jar or glass container.
- Let sit in fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight for best results.
- Enjoy straight out of the jar. You can add toppings of your choice such as fresh fruit, nuts/seeds, coconut whipped cream and my homemade vegan caramel sauce.
- Category: Breakfast