This is a quick and easy no-cook recipe that you can make in your blender! No-Cook Blackberry Vanilla Pudding is a totally vegan dessert filled with good-for-you ingredients.
- 1 1/4 cup soaked cashews (1 cup raw pre-soaked); How (and Why!) to Soak Cashews
- 1/4 cup frozen and then thawed blackberries (or use fresh)
- 1/4 cup maple sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon plant-milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- pinch of salt
- optional: lemon zest
- Add the soaked cashews, frozen blackberries, maple sugar, maple syrup, non-dairy milk, vanilla, almond extract and salt to a high speed blender. Add zest from 1 lemon if using. Blend until perfectly smooth and creamy. Scrape down the sides if needed and blend again to ensure all ingredients are well incorporated. I typically start on the lowest speed and then gradually increase the speed of the blender to the highest speed to achieve perfectly creamy results.
- Taste and add more maple syrup for sweetness if desired. It will be warm from blending at this point.
- Pour the mixture into two ramekins or small bowls and cover and place in your refrigerator for a couple of hours (6 hours). This will allow the pudding to thicken and chill.
- Serve well chilled with homemade coconut whipped cream, blackberries and a sprinkle of lemon zest. Store leftovers in an airtight container and enjoy within one week.
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Blender
Keywords: vegan blackberry pudding