- 2 slices whole wheat bread, lightly toasted if desired (gluten-free if desired – see notes)
- plain, vegan cream cheese (I love Kite Hill brand)
- raisins for the ghost mouth
- vegan chocolate chips for the ghost eyes
- If toasting the bread, toast first.
- Cut a ghost shape out of one slice of bread only.
- Spread cream cheese overtop the ghost and the other slice of bread.
- Place the slice of bread with the ghost cutout hole overtop the slice of bread with no cut out (to make a sandwich that is a “negative” of the ghost cut out so to speak).
- Decorate both ghosts with raisins for the ghost mouth and chocolate chips for the ghost eyes.
*For gluten-free recommendations see my Ultimate Gluten-Free Product Recommendations and Helpful Resources.
- Category: Snack or Breakfast
- Method: Toaster Oven
Keywords: ghost toast