- Lightly toast one piece of bread.
- Spread nutella overtop to cover the toast entirely.
- Use a fork or squeeze bottle with fine tip to make the spider web design out of the cashew icing.
- Halve the date lengthwise for the spider’s body and place on the web.
- Break the pretzel twists to create tiny spider legs and add 6 pieces (3 on each side of the date). Enjoy!
*For gluten-free recommendations see my Ultimate Gluten-Free Product Recommendations and Helpful Resources.
- Category: Snack or Breakfast
- Method: Toaster