Say hello to the ultimate reset drink! My Green Aid recipe is filled with cucumber, spinach, and pineapple for a drink that gives you a boost of vitamin C, plenty of hydration, and a tropical flavor to delight your taste buds. It's the perfect way to wake up in the morning or power through a mid-day slump!
- 1 cup water (or any liquid such as coconut water, chilled green tea)
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 1 cup chopped English cucumber (skin on)
- 3 handfuls fresh baby spinach (or kale with stems)
- 1 handful fresh parsley (or mint) [I usually do a large handful of each - you can include the stems]
- optional add-ins: 1-inch fresh ginger and 1 lemon, juiced (I usually add both and love!)
- 1 cup ice (add after fully blended to chill it)
- Add all ingredients (except the ice) to a high speed blender. Blend from low to high speed until completely smooth. You may need to use your tamper/plunger to get the puree started. Blend for at least one minute on the highest speed to fully incorporate all ingredients.
- Add a cup of ice cubes at the end and re-blend briefly to serve it chilled (it will be warm from blending).
- Serve and enjoy immediately. If it starts to separate as it sits out just re-blend to reincorporate the ingredients.
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Drink
Keywords: green aid drink