- 2 bananas, peeled [for the menorah/candle holders]
- 9 pretzel sticks [for candle sticks], gluten-free if desired
- 2 teaspoons creamy almond butter (or any nut or seed butter) – [for the “glue”]
- 9 mini vegan chocolate chips [for the flame]
- Slice a banana into 8, 1inch slices. Save the remainder of the banana for the shamash candle holder. Depending on the size of your banana you may need to use a second banana. Arrange the bananslices into a menorah shape as shown in the pictures.
- Place a pretzel stick into each banana slice.
- Place a small amount of almond butter onto the top of each pretzel stick and add a mini chocolate chip the the tip of the pretzel for the flame.
- Category: Snack
Keywords: banana pretzel menorah