Youc an use almost anything to create a dreidel shape! Use any or all of the ideas below and get creative with whatever you have on hand.
- Use any of the above ingredients and cut them into the shape of a dreidel.
- For the pears I sliced them top down and they naturally made the shape of a dreidel. I saved small slices of pear to make the dreidel’s top and Hebrew letters.
- For the dates, I squeezed the smaller side into a point and stuck half a pretzel stick into the other side.
- For the Larabars, I cut each bar into two dreidel shapes (I snacked on the pieces I didn’t need). I then stuck a small piece of a pretzel stick into the top of the Larabar dreidel. I used a chopstick to write the hebrew letters on the Larabar. I dipped the tip of the chopstick in melted chocolate and used it like a pen.
- For the dreidel sandwiches, I stack two pieces of bread and then cut them into dreidel shapes with a knife. I then add the almond butter and raspberry chia jam and make a sandwich. On the top I arrange the blueberries in the Hebrew letters that appear on the dreidel. I save the scrap pieces of bread and make mini sandwiches too.
Another fun idea: vegan cheese cubes or cheese sticks cut into 3-D dreidel shapes with a pretzel stick stuck into the top.