- Vegan French Onion Dip
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/4 of an English cucumber
- handful sugar snap peas
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (or grape tomatoes)
- 2-3 radishes, sliced
- red bell pepper, core and stem removed, cut into ribbon shaped pieces [for the wreath bow]
- Arrange dip in a small round dish in the center of a large round platter. Garnish with diced chives if desired.
- Add broccoli florets around the dip. Add sugar snap peas and cucumber slices. Decorate with radish slices and tomatoes.
- Decorate the top of the platter with the red bell pepper ribbon-shaped slices. The bottom of the bell pepper is perfect for the larger rounded parts of the ribbon. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.
Inspired by Yummy Healthy Eats