These easy Fudgy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft, sweet and chocolatey! They are vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a half sheet baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, place all dry ingredients (almond flour, oat flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda - not chocolate chips yet). Stir until well combined.
- Add all wet ingredients (maple syrup, melted coconut oil and vanilla extract) to the dry ingredients in the mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Add the vegan chocolate chips and stir until evenly distributed.
- Use a cookie scoop to create 12 balls of cookie dough. Place them on the baking sheet in three rows.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Allow them to rest on the baking sheet for 10 minutes.
- Move cookies to a wire cooling rack to fully cool (about 7 minutes).
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 8
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
Keywords: fudgy double chocolate chip cookies