- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, large stems removed
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained (or 1.5 cups cooked chickpeas)
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoon tahini
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place all ingredients in the order listed above in a mini food processor. Puree for 30 seconds until smooth and creamy. Scrape down the sides and puree another 15 seconds. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed (you may want to add more lemon juice or salt).
- Serve immediately as a spread or dip. You can store in an airtight container in your refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Appetizer, Spread