vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free, refined sugar-free
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla plant-based milk (such as almond, coconut, rice, oat or hemp)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Co-op ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Co-op ground Ceylon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Frontier Co-op ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon Frontier Co-op fine ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Frontier Co-op ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Co-op vanilla extract
- For Garnish: 1 Frontier Co-op star anise and/or sprinkle of Frontier Co-op fine ground black pepper
- Heat milk either in the microwave (2-3 minutes on high) or on the stove top until it reaches a boil.
- Pour the heated milk into a blender and add remaining ingredients (maple syrup, vanilla and spices).
- Blend for 10 seconds on the blender’s highest speed and then 5 seconds on the lowest speed to make the drink frothy.
- Immediately pour the drink into a mug and garnish as desired.
- Enjoy immediately while hot.
- Category: Beverage