An easy and flavorful vegan salad full of plant-based protein and fiber. It is crunchy and satisfying in a wrap, sandwich or all by itself!
- 1 15 ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 6 radishes, diced
- 1/3 cup fresh chives, diced
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon vegan mayo
- 1 teaspoon agave
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- In a medium mixing bowl, mash the chickpeas with a potato masher. You don’t want to over mash them. To create a nice texture, it works well to leave some whole and some mashed.
- Add all other ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container in your refrigerator for up to five days. Serve chilled on gluten-free bread, wraps or crackers. This salad can also be enjoyed plain or wrapped in collard greens or lettuce wraps.
- Category: Lunch