A no-cook, healthy breakfast that you can make the night before – no fuss in the morning! It is full of fiber, fruit and whole grains to start your day on the right track.
Health Benefits of Breakfast
Why is breakfast important? It kick-starts your metabolism for the day and helps give your body the energy it needs to think faster and more clearly while preventing overeating later in the day by keeping you satisfied. I cannot emphasize enough the importance of a healthy breakfast. It sets the tone for your entire day.
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ⅓ cup steel cut oats
- ½ cup fresh seasonal fruit (suggestion: ½ nectarine (diced), blueberries and raspberries)
- 1 packet of Stevia or ½ tsp. agave syrup
- ⅛ cup raw walnut pieces (optional)
- Combine oats and milk in glass container overnight
- In the morning, stir in your sweetener Stevia or agave
- Top with fresh seasonal fruit and nuts (optional)