I recently received a sample of all four flavors of Enjoy Life Food’s Crunchy Cookies. Each box has 14 large, handcrafted cookies. Flavors include Chocolate Chip, Double Chocolate, Suar Crisp and Vanilla Honey Graham. Like all Enjoy Life products they are completely free of wheat/gluten, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, soy and other common food allergens.
Now, I’m not a huge fan of crunchy cookies but these were very good! Using the cookies, I created this playful recipe:
- 2 Enjoy Life Crunchy Cookies of the same flavor
- 2 tbsp raw sunflower seed butter
- 1 tbsp. raw seeds or nuts (I used raw, unsalted pistachios)
- 1 tbsp. dried berries (I used dried strawberries)
- 1 tbsp Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips
- In a mini food processor, combine cookies and sunflower seed butter
- Roll into small balls and place in freezer for 10 minutes to allow to harden
- Top with raw seeds or nuts, dried berries and mini chocolate chips
It is sort of like an ice cream sundae and cookie dough bite all rolled into one lovely dessert! My husband promptly devoured it.