The requested URL /b.php was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
This light and refreshing gluten-free dish will fill you up without making you uncomfortable. The star of the dish is the soba noodle, which comes from buckwheat, a perfect alternative for those avoiding gluten. Even if you are not avoiding gluten, this delicious noodle is perfect for providing protein.
- 8 ounces of soba noodles
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, roughly chopped
- 4 green onions, diced
- 1 cup grape tomatos, sliced in half
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- pinch of sea salt
- Place soba noodles in boiling water for 6 minutes
- Place in colander and rinse with cold water and let dry
- Transfer to large bowl and add remaining ingredients
- Mix dressing ingredients together in small mixing bowl
- Pour the dressing on top of the soba noodles and mix
- Top with freshly ground black pepper and sesame seeds
- Optional Add-Ons
- Sautéed shrimp pairs excellent with this dish for those that can eat seafood. It is light and absorbs the dressing well. Saute shrimp on medium heat with olive oil and pepper and let cool completely before adding to the dish.
- Fresh basil gives this dish an herbaceous aroma. Mince and add last minute